Grand Opening Debut for the Sports & Social Club
Thousands enjoy the new attraction on its opening weekend
The location, in the heart of Fourth Street Live!, is the flagship location for the Sports & Social Club, a concept developed by Entertainment Concepts Investors, and is expected to be an anchor for entertainment districts and cities around the country. The Sports & Social Club employees more than 100 people and features:
- A large classic American Grill menu featuring steaks, salads, and pizzas from a wood burning oven
- 35-high definition televisions
- a state-of-the-art media room which is the ultimate venue for sports viewing
- eight bowling lanes
- the richly appointed Eagle Room which features its own bar and flat screen TV pool table and lounge.
- and an outdoor deck with a full bar and the perfect view of the action on
The new venue serves lunch and dinner, offers a dynamic nightlife, and has the capabilities for live entertainment. With four bars, dozens of high-def screens, a world-class menu, a stadium-style sports media room, digital surround sound and more, the venue is a world-class addition to Fourth Street Live!
“The turnout day and night since our grand opening has far exceeded our expectations” said Jenny McWhorter, General Manager of the Sports & Social Club. “We are incredibly excited to bring the Sports & Social Club to
The opening of the new Sports & Social Club coupled with the recent openings of The Improv Comedy Club and RiRa, will continue Fourth Street Live!’s reign as
The Sports & Social Club announced an unprecedented
The Bowl for the Roses Celebrity Charity Event Thursday, April 30 at 9:00 PM
Over 20 stars from the world of sports and entertainment will be gathering together at The Sports & Social Club to benefit Global Ministries and the Robby Albarado Foundation.
Eve to AM Friday, May 1, 2009 at 8PM
The world focuses on