One of the world's top gaming destinations
Developed on behalf of the Seminole Tribe of Florida, along with its sister project in Tampa, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida set a new standard for regional gaming resorts when it opened in 2004. The project initially featured the largest casino in the southeast, a 500-room upscale hotel, a 4-acre pool oasis and beach club, a 6,000-seat live performance venue, and 450,000 square feet of the country’s leading restaurant, retail and entertainment tenants. It was a runaway success out of the gate, and has been steadily expanded since. The project, five miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale, consistently ranks as one of the most successful and profitable gaming destinations in the world.
- Developed for the Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Set a new national standard for regional resort casinos
- One of the most profitable gaming projects in the world
- Integrated luxury hotel, upscale dining, pool and beach club, spa and shopping
- Nationally-acclaimed live performance venues
- Custom developed retail/entertainment district