A New Collaborative Workspace for Downtown Kansas City
The coworking space, which opened in 2020, will support the growing Kansas City entrepreneurial community, placing members within close prximity to hundreds of successful businesses, dining options and entertainment within the Power & Light District, as well as offering an exciting Work/Play/Live experience – a first for the Kansas City startup ecosystem and an innovative approach to downtown residential living.
Spark Kansas City is the second collaborative community for Spark Coworking, which launched its inaugural location, Spark Baltimore, in the heart of downtown Baltimore, Maryland in 2016. Representing a diverse community of entrepreneurial industries, Spark Baltimore has been lauded by Maryland state and city leadership as being an important asset to the Central Business District and an entrepreneurial hub for the city of Baltimore and the state of Maryland.
- Located in Kansas City's Power & Light District
- Offers an exciting opportunity for co-living at Two Light Luxury Apartments
- Members are provided unparalleled amenities and services
- Access to frequent networking and industry events
- Unique flexible membership model